Phase 2 (2013-2014)
Phase 2 construction activities include:
- Finish replacing asphalt on Field Road
- Reconstruction of the Alexander Avenue & W. Bunker Road (Danes Drive) intersection
- Reconstruction of wetlands and removal of Fort Cronkhite Dirt Overflow Lot
- Restoring the Fort Cronkhite Annex Parade Ground Quarry to its pre-quarry original conditions to better match the landscape.
- Construction of the Smith Road Parking Lot and Fort Cronkhite Parking Lot
- Resurfacing, restoration, and rehabilitation of Old Bunker Road, Mitchell Road, and Bunker Road (intersection of Old Bunker Road/ Mitchell Road to the Baker-Barry Tunnel)
- Construction of the Fort Cronkhite Annex Parking Lot near the Marine Mammal Center
- Guardrail replacement at East Bunker Road
Please click here for information regarding phase 2 construction closures and delays.